Reference Desk Phone Number: 552-6442
Reference Services Mission Statement
Hannon Library Reference Services facilitates access to information resources
in support of the curricular and research needs of the academic community.
The Library faculty provides formal and informal instruction in the use
of library collections and information technology.
Reference Services provides:
- A supportive learning environment for patrons at varying levels of
- A balanced reference collection, including traditional and electronic
support research in all curricular areas.
- Assistance by qualified reference librarians.
- Subject specialist librarians for assistance with in-depth research.
- Instructional collaboration with other university faculty.
- Formal instruction in library-based research.
If you have any questions concerning Reference Services, contact Connie
Anderson-Cohoon, Reference Services Coordinator 552-6820.