Current Committees and Teams:
Pacific Northwest Region:
- Statewide Database Licensing Advisory Committee (2014-2017)
- "Creating Dynamic Websites Using jQuery." Computers in Libraries (Jul/Aug 2010): 26-28.
- "Managing Electronic Resources in a Time of Shrinking Budgets." Library Collections, Acquisitions and Technical Services 27 (2003): 507-512.
- "Web Watch." Library Journal (April 2003): 32-34.
- Mapping the Library Collections. February 10, 2012, Online Northwest 2012, Corvallis, Oregon.
- Teaching the Ethics of Information and Information Technology. January 21, 2005, Online Northwest 2005 , Corvallis, Oregon.
- Managing Electronic Resources in a Time of Shrinking Budgets. May 19, 2003, Acquisitions Institute, Timberline Lodge, Oregon.
- Information Architecture. March 1, 2002, Online Northwest 2002, Eugene, Oregon.
- Digging Deeper: Searching for Information in the Invisible Web. May 24, 2001, Southern Oregon University, Ashland, Oregon.
- American Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- Oregon Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries-Oregon Chapter
- MLS in library science, Simmons Graduate School of Library and Information Science, 2001
- MA in theology, Graduate Theological Union, 1996
- BA in psychology, Earlham College, 1994
- Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute Library Assistant 1999-2001
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority Library Intern 1999-2001
- Beacon Press Production Assistant 1998-99, Author Appearance Coordinator 1997-98
- North Atlantic Books
Customer Service Rep, 1996-97