The University Archives preserve the significant written, oral, and pictorial record of Southern Oregon University, its faculty, staff, and students. The University Archives is the repository for University records scheduled for permanent retention according to OAR 166-475-0010. These records include publications, minutes, memoranda, photographs, sound recordings, film recordings, letters, public relations materials, documents, maps and blueprints, yearbooks, student publications, catalogs, and bulletins.
- Inventory for University Records, Part 1 (Collections 1-50) (MSWord)
- Inventory for University Records, Part 2 (Collections 51-) (MSWord)
- University Archives Vertical Files, 1926-1989 (MSWord)
- University Archives Vertical Files, 1990-Current (MSWord)
- University Archives Ready Reference (MSWord)
- Guide to Framed Photographs and Other Items Collection (MSWord)
- SOU Student Writing (MSWord)