- Lenn & Dixie Hannon Library, Southern Oregon University; E-Resources Collection Development; Digital Projects Librarian; Visual & Performing Arts Librarian; Professor; July 2008-2013.
- Lenn & Dixie Hannon Library, Southern Oregon University; Interim Director; Professor; July 2005-July 2008.
- University Library, Southern Oregon University; Associate Director & Professor; 2000-June 2005.
- University Library, Southern Oregon University; Interim Library Director & Assoc. Professor; 1998-2000.
- University Library, Southern Oregon University; Head, Technical Services & Assoc. Professor; 1988-1998.
- Division of Library Automation, Office of the President, University of California, Berkeley, California. Programmer Analyst II; 1981-1988.
- General Library, University of California, Berkeley; Library Assistant II; 1979-1981.
- Free Library of Philadelphia; Branch Librarian; 1975-1977.
- Camden County Library, Voorhees, New Jersey; Senior Librarian; 1972-1975.
- Graduate Library School, University of Chicago, Illinois; M.A.; 1974.
- Southern Oregon State College, Ashland, Oregon; M.A.; 1993. Arts and Letters, Specialization in Fine Arts.
- Harpur College, S.U.N.Y. Binghamton, New York; B.A.; 1970. Major: History.
Post Degree Education:
- Certificate of Completion of a Graduate Curriculum in Library and Information Studies, University of California, Berkeley; 1982. Area of study: Library Automation.
- Licensing and Negotiations for Librarians, OCLC Western Service Center Online Course. Nov. 6, 2008.
- LLAMA (Library Leadership and Management Association) Institute on Leadership. Palm Springs, CA. Nov. 18-19, 2004.
- School for Scanning: Creating, Managing, and Preserving Digital Assets. Presented by Northeast Document Conservation Center. Delray Beach, FL. Dec. 3-5, 2001.
- ACRL/Harvard Leadership Institute. July 30 - August 4, 2000.
- “Southern Oregon University,” Oregon Encyclopedia. Fall 2009.
- “Rising to the Surface;” Fiberarts; 25:4 (Jan/Feb 1999): 53.
- “Technical Services and the Internet: an Oregon Perspective;” OLA Quarterly; 2:2 (Summer 1996): 10, 18.
- “Information Sources on Copyright;” Association of College & Research Libraries Arts Section Newsletter; 11:1 (Fall 1996).
- “Introduction” & “Organization of Technical Services” in “Creating New Connections: Reports from the 1995 OLA Conference. OLA Quarterly; 1 (Summer 1995): 11-13.
- “California Union Listing: Past, Present, Future;” with Dianne Ellsworth; Serials Review; 14: (1988), 59-71.
- Digital Initiatives in a Nutshell, “Tales from the Digital Frontier: Stories of Inspiration, Progress, and Cannibalism;” April 27, 2012. Presented at the Northwest Archivists/Oregon Heritage Conference with Mary Jane Cedar Face; Salem, Oregon.
- The Paper Trail Through a Bioregion: Southern Oregon Digital Archives; Oct. 20, 2003; Paper presented at the Federal Depository Library Conference and Fall Depository Library Council with Deborah Hollens, Jim Rible, and John Yokley.; Washington, D.C.
- Capturing a Bioregion: Creating a Digital Library with Government Information – the Southern Oregon Digital Archives; June 19, 2003; Paper presented at “Good Enough for Government Work: The Digitization of Government Information” with Deborah Hollens; Preconference sponsored by GODORT. American Library Association / Canadian Library Association Joint Annual Conference; Toronto, Canada.
- Digitizing the Northwest: Cooperative Digitization Projects in Oregon; April 25, 2003; Paper presented at Oregon Library Association Annual Conference with Deborah Hollens and Mary Jane Cedar Face; Corvallis, Oregon.
Southern Oregon Digital Archives: Preserving Government Documents; Apr. 18, 2002; Paper presented at the Oregon Library Assoc./Washington Lib. Assoc. Joint Conference; Portland, OR.
- Digitizing on the Fast Track: Southern Oregon Digital Archives Project; Mar. 1, 2002; Paper presented at Online Northwest with Jim Rible; Eugene, OR.
- Fringes Exhibit.; Co-curator; Exhibit ran 8/3/98 - 9/18/98; Worked on exhibit from: 9/97 - 9/98; Stevenson Union, SOU, Ashland, OR.
- Women of the Artist's Way; 4/1/95 - 4/9/95; Group exhibit at JEGA Gallery Building. Ashland, OR.
- Water Weavings; 3/26/94 - 4/23/94; Grants Pass Arts Gallery, Grants Pass, OR; Solo Invitational exhibit.
- State of Jefferson Exhibit.;10/1/93 - 11/19/93; Arts Council of Southern Oregon Gallery, Medford, OR; Juried group exhibit.
- LSTA Grant: Images and Education: A Southern Oregon Perspective, February 2010 – August 2011; Principal Investigator.
- Institute of Museum and Library Services Digitization Grant: Creating a Southern Oregon Digital Archives; July 2001 – 2005; Principal Investigator.
Honors and Awards:
- Inducted into Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi; 1993.
- Friends of the Ashland Public Library, Ashland, Or. Board member; 2005-present.