Periodicals--magazines, journals, newspapers, and other serial
publications are located on the Second Floor of the Hannon Library,
to the right when exiting from the main stairway.
Periodicals are materials that are published daily, weekly,
monthly, quarterly, etc.
The materials in Periodicals are intended for Library Use
Some examples of periodicals are:
- Magazines: Time, Newsweek, Rolling Stone,
and U.S. News and World Report
- Journals: Educational Research and Evaluation, Communication
Research, and Journal of the American Medical Association
- Newspaper: Oregonian, Daily Tidings, Seattle
Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post,
and New York Times
- ERIC (Education Resource Information Center) documents on microfiche
|Library Staff at the Periodicals Help Desk
can assist you locate materials.
Ask for assistance if you are having difficulty:
For more information,
contact the Periodicals Help Desk at 552-6844.
- Finding a magazine or journal
- Locating material on microfilm and microfiche
- Using microfilm or microfiche
- Loading the microfilm or microfiche on the viewer
- Making copies of microfilm or microfich
Direct inquiries about this page to Dale