Research Services Desk Phone Number: 541-552-6442
Research Services Mission Statement
Hannon Library Research Services facilitates access to information resources
in support of the curricular and research needs of the academic community.
The Library faculty provides formal and informal instruction in the use
of library collections and information technology.
Research Services provides:
- A supportive learning environment for patrons at varying levels of
- A balanced reference collection, including traditional and electronic
support research in all curricular areas.
- Assistance by qualified research services librarians.
- Subject specialist librarians for assistance with in-depth research.
- Instructional collaboration with other university faculty.
- Formal instruction in library-based research.
If you have any questions concerning Research Services, contact Melissa Anderson, Research Services Librarian, 541-552-6820.